Monday, July 15, 2019

First Tattoo Project






After a lot of procrastination i finally got my first tattoo, i decided to use the tattoo for my creative project in my music and art appreciation class!. Project 6 is getting my first tattoo. expectations. i would like to start with something small. something like a few words that relate to me specifically. a message to help me and guide me, a message that has always done so and that i want it to continue to do so. i plan on getting more tattoos with time, but i think the first one. For me, getting my first tattoo was like closing a dark chapter in my life and fully acknowledging the beautifully bright chapter i’m currently living in. let me tell you my story. i am a disabled woman, and this week marks seven years of being chronically ill. passion preview: a project of people’s passions ..





Dave Koenig {E} Tattoo & Fine Artist Feature


Dave koenig {e} tattoo & fine artist feature




Mike Rubendall - Owner and Tattoo Artist at Kings Avenue ...


Mike rubendall - owner and tattoo artist at kings avenue






Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Bike Replica - Page 3


Girl with the dragon tattoo bike replica - page 3


362 likes, 3 comments - thomas sinnamond (@nanomammoth) on instagram: “today's project: ivy's first tattoo. 5.5 hours today and a couple to go tomorrow to connect it…”. Your first big decision, outside of the actual tattoo, is finding an artist who charges reasonable rates and does excellent work that fits your personal style. ask friends, visit artist web sites and even actual studios to get a firm idea of the artist who will be right for you.. Designing your own tattoo is a way to permanently decorate your body with an image or symbol that is of special significance to you. you can also ask your tattoo artist if they can do a transfer of the design on your skin first. ask for this during your initial design consultation. what steps are required to transfer a photo onto skin.