Sunday, August 4, 2019

Do Tattoos Make Your Arm Swell






The trauma of a tattoo artist's tools on your skin sometimes results in the swelling of the area after the tattoo has made its mark, especially if the tattoo is located on your feet, ankles or forearm.. I got a sleeve tattoo and my arm is swollen is this normal? i got shading from the elbow down to about an inch or 2 above my wrist (48hours ago). my arm is swollen from the elbow down to my wrist, and it is really warm.. It doesn't hurt anymore than before, maybe even less, but my arm is very swollen. i'm thinking it has to do with resting my arm on... show more i got a fairly large tattoo, stretching from my elbow to my shoulder, two days ago and i thought it was healing nicely until i got to work this morning and my arm started swelling..





























Elbow tattoo experience: what to expect & healing! my elbow and forearm were incredibly swollen and my entire arm hurt so much. i basically immobilized my arm and did everything with my left arm (not my dominant arm). your tattoo will burn like a bitch and fade if you expose it to the sun. i'm also pretty sure you're not. Swelling: swelling in the immediate vicinity of the fresh tattoo will give your design a puffy and possibly distorted appearance depending on how swollen it actually is. a slight amount of swelling is typical because the skin has been traumatized, but the swelling shouldn't be excessive.. How to take care of your tattoo. in this article in this article in this article. 9 reasons your feet are swollen. slideshow foot problems from bunions to warts. tools & resources..